Be ready to respond - A well-stocked first-aid kit can help you respond effectively to common injuries and emergencies. Keep at least one first-aid kit in your home and one in your car. Store your kits in an easy to reach place.
Prepare children for medical emergencies in age-appropriate ways.
Check your kits at least once every 6 months and replace expired and used products. Consider taking a first-aid course.
You can buy our already pre-packed first-aid kits or assemble your own. You may want to tailor your kit based on your activities and needs. We retain a large stock of required items for replenishing first aid kits.
Click here for some advice on the basic care for common injuries to children around the home first aid guide
- Deluxe home first aid kit
- meets most minor first aid requirements around the home
- surpasses the minimum OSH requirements for home and vehicle first aid kits
- Heavy duty, splash and dust protected, zip-up pouch
- Affordable and guaranteed by ProSafetyNZ
- popular buy